WELCOME TO PURE INVENTORIES
Inventory clerk Brighton & Hove – We offer a professional inventory, check-in and inventory check out service throughout Brighton and Hove. Our inventory, check-in and inventory check out service is aimed at private landlords, estate agents, commercial agents and block managers. Our inventory clerks are experienced in student properties, residential inventories and commercial inventories. We cover Brighton and Hove and most of East Sussex. For commercial properties we cover Sussex, Surrey and London.
We can provide unbiased and independent property condition reports, providing you with complete peace of mind. We have been established since 2008 and have vital lettings and property management experience, which enables us to fully understand the issues faced by agents and landlords. Our services cover all residential properties and we are experienced in dealing with anything from a small one bedroom flat, through to HMO’s and student properties, right through to high end apartments or country houses.
We offer full inventory and schedule of condition reports, mid-term tenancy inspections and check-out inspections. Our reports include photography and are produced and available to you within 36 hours.
What we do:
Residential lettings and commercial inventories, check-ins , check-outs, mid term tenancy inspections, commercial blocks and shops, hotels, restaurants, student houses and HMO’s.
So why choose us?
- We offer a professional and reliable property inventory service and always strive to go that extra mile.
- We have over 20 years experience in the property industry and offer a full and competitively priced service.
- Our inventories can be relied upon in a dispute situation.
- Our reports are detailed, well presented and include photographs.
- We are fully insured with all necessary Public Liability and Professional Indemnity cover.
- We get on with the job in hand and we know what we are doing!
If you are looking for a reliable and professional service then you have come to the right place.
For bookings please use our contact page or email firstname.lastname@example.org